Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Monday Morning

One more week to the end of my miserable week of studying, what better way to end off the week than with my birthday, right? Except for the fact that well, it means i'm becoming older and older and nooooo time should just stop now. i'm 18 and i love it and i'm going to be 18 forever!!

My current snack obsession.... Raisins! I could finish the entire packet within like, an hour and they are so addictive and so......... hopefully healthy ):


I think i dont have an affinity with phone chargers because its a second time mine has died in like 2 years. Both Samsung chargers (Just saying) mysteriously refused to work even though i havent done anything to it! Hate technology and now i've gotta use the usb cable to charge my phone which means that i've gotta turn on the laptop which undeniable is a major source of distraction to charge it and it takes a gazillion years to charge. Or i could turn it off but the idea of being unconnected scares me. When did technology start to take over my life without me even knowing it? What happened to days where i would go out and cycle around the neighbourhood, go for a swim, play card games.. oh wait, that was my childhood which unfortunately for most of today's children ceases to exist. I remember as a kid i was always going over to neighbour's houses to play (not electronic games) and being jealous over people who always had the newest electronic games which i didn't or even if i did i had to share. Come to think of it now, i'm glad i didnt have those. It gave me the chance to explore the natural world, pick the red flowers and pull out the stem that has some juice in it, (no idea what its called) and to just run around and play. These days i'm stuck inside, spending hours online watching dramas or on the television during my breaks. Major realisation. New goal - During the measly one week break before the dreaded internship, one week fast of no internet, no tv and just fun filled days before the 6 months of doom comes. Anyone with any idea of how to have fun outside please please please tell me okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment